Trip to Atlas mountains and Agafay's desert
Enjoy a breathtaking landscape in the Agafay desert in a desert scene then launch yourself into the greenery and the height of the Atlas and nestle in its mountains in a private vehicle, assisted by an accredited and fully qualified driver who will allow you to discover the 3 valleys at your own pace and in the best possible way.
Destinations: Agafay desert and the 3 valleys
Availability: Daily at 9 a.m.
Departure time: 8:30 a.m.
Return time: 6 PM
Category: Private excursion
Clothing: Comfortable clothing, comfortable shoes, hat, jacket and sunscreen.
Payment: Payment upon departure
|1-2 PRS||3 PRS||4 PRS||5 PRS||6 PRS||7 PRS||8 PRS||9 PRS||10 PRS||11 PRS||12 PRS||13 PRS||14 PRS|
|108.00 £||112.50 £||117.00 £||121.50 £||126.00 £||130.50 £||135.00 £||139.50 £||144.00 £||148.50 £||153.00 £||157.50 £||162.00 £|
• Enjoy the arid landscapes of the Agafay desert made of stones and rock gardens offer an immense panorama punctuated by white dunes whose shape and color evoke those of the Saharan dunes of Erg Chebbi.
• Explore the Lalla Takerkouste dam, the Kik plateau, Moulay Brahim, the Asni valley and the Ourika valley.
• Admire the snow-capped peaks of the highest Atlas mountains. (in winter)
• Cross the typical traditional Berber villages.
• Homestay visit to enjoy a glass of tea or a snack.
• Visit a traditional pottery workshop.
• Enjoy an hour of climbing with a mountain guide at the Setti Fatma waterfalls.
Your excursion in a private vehicle, assisted by a professional and experienced driver, will take you towards the discovery of deep Morocco. Passing through the Lalla Takerkoust Dam, located about forty kilometers from Marrakech, and enjoy the panoramic view at a height of 1400m, after you will reach the Kik plateau to discover a magnificent landscape and a completely exotic setting. You will pass by the traditional Berber villages where the authentic houses are built of earth and stone by the inhabitants themselves.
One of the Berber families will welcome you in their typical small foyer to enjoy a glass of tea and a snack. We encourage you, therefore, to bring with you small souvenirs (toys - school supplies ...) To distribute them to small Berber children you will meet on the road. If you coincide with a market day you will have the opportunity to take a look. Your driver will then take you to the Ourika Valley where you will explore the organic aromatic garden which contains the various medicinal plants used by the Berbers. You will then make your way to the waterfalls of the Setti Fatma valley to enjoy a traditional lunch in one of the restaurants by the river or by the water.
• Air-conditioned and comfortable private vehicle (4x4 or minibus).
• Professional and qualified driver speaking French
• Departure and return to your place of residence.
• Homestay visit.
What is not included:
• Lunch between 2 to 10 euros
• Mountain guide (Setti Fatma waterfalls) 10 euros