Rabat Private Day Trip from Casablanca
Explore Rabat, the imperial city and the administrative and political center of Morocco, with our private excursion from Casablanca to Rabat and enjoy the VIP treatment. Your own driver guide, fully qualified and accredited, will allow you to discover this city in the best possible way.
Departure time: 09:00 H
Return time: 17:00 H
Duration: One day
Category: Private excursion
Clothing: Comfortable clothing, comfortable shoes, hat, jacket and sunscreen.
Payment: Payment upon departure
|1-2 PRS||3 PRS||4 PRS||5 PRS||6 PRS||7 PRS||8 PRS||9 PRS||10 PRS||11 PRS||12 PRS||13 PRS||14 PRS|
|162.00 £||175.50 £||189.00 £||207.00 £||225.00 £||153.00 £||0.00 £||0.00 £||0.00 £||0.00 £||0.00 £||0.00 £||0.00 £|
• Visit of the Hassan tower: the symbol of Rabat and Morocco.
• Visit of the Mohammed V mausoleum: the royal tomb.
• Visit the Oudayas Kasbah.
• Visit the Ruins of Chellah.
• Visit the archaeological museum of Rabat.
• Visit the villa des arts: the gateway to the arts and culture in Morocco.
• Go to the city of Salé to discover its ancient monuments.
From Casablanca, an hour is enough to reach the imperial city and the administrative and political center of Morocco Rabat. The first essential site to visit when you are in Rabat is the Hassan Tower; Symbol of Rabat and Morocco. The Tower was originally intended to be the minaret of the largest mosque in the Muslim world, which unfortunately never was completed. You also explore the Mohammed V Mausoleum; Royal Tomb; which houses the sarcophagus of King Mohammed V and his two sons Moulay Abdellah and Hassan II.
The second essential place in Rabat is the Kasbah des Oudayas. An old fortified military camp in which all the houses and alleys have been repainted in blue and white. Inside you can visit an ancient military prison, gardens and a museum. You also visit the ruins of Chellah; the quietest place in Rabat; It is ideal for relaxing and walking around the side away from the noise of the medina. During your ride, you will surely have the opportunity to see some storks which fly over the site and which have decided to place their nest on the remains of the minaret.
You will also explore the archaeological museum of Rabat, one of the most beautiful museums in Morocco and the richest in everything related to the prehistoric and pre-Islamic domain. And then, you will visit the villa des arts: the gateway to arts and culture in Morocco. Finally, pass by the ledge and admire the beautiful landscapes from the Bouregreg valley. Before going to Salé (a small town near Rabat) to discover its historic monuments, its cultural heritage, its old ramparts, its pretty little alleys, and the ancient architecture of its houses and souks.
• Air-conditioned and comfortable private vehicle (4x4 or minibus).
• Professional and qualified driver speaking French
• Departure/return to your hotel or Riad.
What is not included:
• Lunch between 2 to 10 euros and Drinks
• Entrance fees to monuments.
• All extras not mentioned in the program
• Personal expenses