Private Day Trip Oukaimden from Marrakesh
Oukaïmden is the main ski resort of Morocco made up of around twenty pistes of all levels. It is located about 80 km from Marrakech in the High Atlas, in the eponymous commune which is located in the Province of Al Haouz. Explore this region of Oukaimden on our private excursion with a private vehicle and a professional and well-experienced driver who will be entirely at your disposal to discover this region at your own pace.
Pickup time: 8:30 a.m.
Duration: 8 hours
Category: Private tour
Payment: Payment is made directly to the driver in any currency
Recommendations: Comfortable clothing, comfortable shoes, hat, jacket and sunscreen
|1 PRS||2 PRS||3 PRS||4 PRS||5 PRS||6 PRS||7 PRS||8 PRS||9 PRS||10 PRS||11 PRS||12 PRS||13 PRS||14 PRS|
|90.00 £||108.00 £||112.50 £||117.00 £||121.50 £||126.00 £||130.50 £||0.00 £||0.00 £||0.00 £||0.00 £||0.00 £||0.00 £||0.00 £|
• Visit Oukaimeden and explore the great mountains of the High Atlas.
• Discover the jbel Toubkal national park.
• Take the chairlift and enjoy the splendid views of the Atlas and the Toubkal.
• Ski-in the high snow-capped mountains.
• Explore the waterfalls of Setti Fatma and the Ourika Valley.
• Visit freely the village and the Berber market (market days: Monday and Friday).
• Visit a typical Berber house.
Located 75 km south of Marrakech. Oukaïmeden is the highest ski resort in Africa and the best equipped in Morocco (chairlift and six drag lifts). The snowfall is on average 120 days between mid-December and mid-April. The altitude varies between 2600 m (the plateau) and 3270 m (the summit) that can be reached by chairlift. Take advantage of the splendid views of the High Atlas and the Toubkal and do not hesitate to Ski in the high snow-capped mountains.
After visiting the Oukaimeden Ski Resort, your driver will take you on an excursion to explore the Setti Fatma Waterfalls and the Ourika Valley. If you coincide with a market day (Monday or Friday), you will have the opportunity to take a tour and discover the Berber Souk. You will also have the opportunity to visit a Berber family in their home and enjoy a small snack and a glass of tea with the locals before the end of your excursion. Return to Marrakech scheduled at 5.30 pm and recovery at your place of residence.
• Transport by comfortable air-conditioned minibus or 4x4.
• Experienced and qualified French-speaking driver
• Departure and return to your place of residence
What is not included:
• Lunch / drinks
• Ski equipment rental
• All extras not mentioned in the program