private day trip Imlil Valley excursion from Marrakech
Escape the heat of Marrakech by going to the Atlas Mountains. Climb Mountains and pass Berber villages and enjoy the breathtaking views of the countryside. Enjoy a traditional lunch in a Berber house and take a walk with your driver before returning to Marrakech.
By booking a private Imlil day trip, you will have an exclusive English-speaking driver. There will be no other people in the group than your partner, family or friends. Also, if you are numerous, you will save money!
Destination: Imlil day trip
Availability: every day from 09:00 am to 5 pm
Category: Excursion in private speaking english driver.
Clothing: comfortable clothing, comfortable shoes, hat, jacket and sunscreen.
Payment: Payment upon departure
|1 PRS||2 PRS||3 PRS||4 PRS||5 PRS||6 PRS||7 PRS||8 PRS||9 PRS||10 PRS||11 PRS||12 PRS||13 PRS||14 PRS|
|54.00 £||72.00 £||81.00 £||90.00 £||99.00 £||108.00 £||117.00 £||126.00 £||135.00 £||144.00 £||153.00 £||162.00 £||162.00 £||171.00 £|
Highlights Imlil day trip:
• Discover the Imlil Valley and explore the Atlas Mountains
• Visit the Tahanoute weekly souk (Tuesday) and the Asni Souk (Saturday)
• Admire the gorges of Moulay Brahim.
• Cross the village of Imlil (Berber village at 1150m above sea level).
• Berber Homestay Lunch
• Enjoy a hike or mule around Berber villages.
If you want to get out of the city and dive into the authentic and rural part of Morocco. Our day trip to Imlil will start at 9:00 am from your hotel by a private vehicle for 2 hours drive to the Moulay Brahim Gorge. Then the Asni Berber village that is very popular for its weekly market to cross to Imlil, a bright green valley that stays fresh and lush even during the hottest days of summer. Imlil is a small village located at the foot of the highest mountains of Morocco, including the mountain Toubkal.
Arrival Aremd (1843 m) located in the foothills of the Western High Atlas, the main path with streams and trails branching in all directions to take our lunch will be served in a Berber house in the village Aremd. Then you can take a short walk before returning to Marrakech.
• Lunch at the Berber family
• A private vehicle was air-conditioned and comfortable.
• The professional and qualified driver, speaking French
• Departure and return to your hotel or riad.
What is not included:
• take a tea at the kasbah of Toubkal 5 euros.