private day trip Imlil Valley excursion from Marrakech
Escape the heat of Marrakech and visit the Atlas Mountains. Ride a mule and pass in front of Berber villages and enjoy the breathtaking view of the countryside. Savor a traditional lunch in a Berber house and take a short walk with your driver before returning to Marrakech. By booking a private tour, you will have an exclusive French-speaking driver. There will be no other people in the group than your partner, family or friends. Also, if you are many, you will save money!
Destination: Excursion Imlil
Departure time: 09:00 H to 17h
Category: Private tour with French speaking driver,
Clothing: Comfortable clothing, comfortable shoes, hat, jacket and sunscreen.
Payment: Payment upon departure
|1-2 PRS||3 PRS||4 PRS||5 PRS||6 PRS||7 PRS||8 PRS||9 PRS||10 PRS||11 PRS||12 PRS||13 PRS||14 PRS|
|54.00 £||54.00 £||63.00 £||63.00 £||63.00 £||72.00 £||72.00 £||90.00 £||90.00 £||90.00 £||99.00 £||99.00 £||99.00 £|
Highlights Imlil day trip:
• Discover the Imlil Valley and explore the Atlas Mountains
• Visit the Tahanoute weekly souk (Tuesday) and the Asni Souk (Saturday)
• Admire the gorges of Moulay Brahim.
• Cross the village of Imlil (Berber village at 1150m above sea level).
• Berber Homestay Lunch
• Enjoy a hike or mule around Berber villages.
Your day trip to Imlil will start at 9:00 am from your hotel in a private vehicle for a 2 hours drive to the Moulay Brahim gorges. Then the Berber village of Asni which is very popular for its weekly market. Thereafter, we will cross Imlil, a vibrant valley of greenery that stays fresh and lush even during the hottest days of summer. Imlil is indeed a small village located at the foot of the highest mountains in Morocco, including the Toubkal mountain. Arrival at the village of Arremd (1843 m) located in the upper foothills of the Western High Atlas, the main path with streams and paths branching off in all directions for your lunch which will be served in a Berber house. Then you can take a walk before returning to Marrakech.
• A private vehicle air-conditioned and comfortable.
• The professional and qualified driver, speaking French
• Departure and return to your hotel or riad.
What is not included:
• Lunch at the Berber family or in a restaurant
• Mule ride