Private Day Trip from Tangier to Chefchaouen
Explore the narrow streets of Chefchaouen and discover all the hidden magic of the blue city with our private tour from Tangier to Chefchaouen. Enjoy the VIP treatment with your own fully qualified and accredited guide driver who will allow you to discover Chefchaouen in the best possible way.
Destination: The town of chefchaouen
Departure time 08:30 H
Return time: 17:00 H
Duration: One day
Category: Private excursion
Clothing: Comfortable clothing, walking shoes, hat, jacket and sunscreen.
Payment: Payment upon departure
|1-2 PRS||3 PRS||4 PRS||5 PRS||6 PRS||7 PRS||8 PRS||9 PRS||10 PRS||11 PRS||12 PRS||13 PRS||14 PRS|
|144.00 £||144.00 £||153.00 £||162.00 £||171.00 £||144.00 £||162.00 £||171.00 £||171.00 £||180.00 £||189.00 £||207.00 £||216.00 £|
• Visit the Medina of Chefchaouen, full of charm and authenticity.
• Admire the colorful alleys of the medina and its authentic blue houses.
• Discover historical monuments like the Great Mosque and the Kasbah.
• Visit the Al Makhzen market and the famous Ras El Ma spring.
• Discover the spectacular Rif mountain.
• Visit Oued laou and Targha beach.
• Visit the Modena city weekly market (Monday and Thursday).
• Admire, from the high mountains, a magnificent sunset over the city and the valley.
Chafchaouen is a mountain town in the northeast of Morocco with a superb setting, full of charm and authenticity. The city is characterized by blue Andalusian architecture and known for its magnificent local Rifi blankets. Every corner of the Medina of Chefchaouen offers a magical view of the alleys of the city and the mountains that surround it.
Its small alleys are very beautiful, colorful and pleasant to walk around. Uta el-Hammam is the heart of the medina and a meeting place for locals, there are many nice cafes. In the same square, you visit the city's great mosque and the kasbah with its very pleasant gardens. A few steps from the medina is Place de Makhzen which leads to the source of Ras el-Maa, one of the most beautiful places in Chaouen where you sometimes see women washing their clothes, in the old way, at the water's edge.
Visiting Chefchaouen is also taking your time and immersing yourself in the lifestyle of its inhabitants, very different from the hectic pace of the big cities of Morocco. You can go down to the modern city to attend the weekly market (Monday or Thursday) where the inhabitants of the mountain in traditional clothes come to offer their products.
• Air-conditioned and comfortable private vehicle (4x4 or minibus).
• Professional and qualified driver speaking French.
• Departure / return to your accommodation.
What is not included:
• Lunch and Drinks.
• Optional guide 3 euros.
• Entrance fees to monuments.
• All extras not mentioned in the program.