Private Day Trip from Agadir to Taroudant
Take a Taroudant excursion in private and enjoy the VIP treatment. Your own driver guide, fully qualified and accredited, will allow you to discover Taroudant in the best possible way.
Destination: The city of Taroudant
Departure time: 08:30 H
Return time: 17:00 H
Duration: One day
Category: Private excursion
Clothing: Comfortable athletic clothing, comfortable shoes, hat, jacket and sunscreen
Payment: Payment upon departure
|1 PRS||2 PRS||3 PRS||4 PRS||5 PRS||6 PRS||7 PRS||8 PRS||9 PRS||10 PRS||11 PRS||12 PRS||13 PRS||14 PRS|
|90.00 £||99.00 £||103.50 £||108.00 £||112.50 £||117.00 £||0.00 £||0.00 £||0.00 £||0.00 £||0.00 £||0.00 £||0.00 £||0.00 £|
• Discover authentic Morocco by visiting the ancient city of Taroudant
• Discover the charming palm grove of Tioute.
• Visit the medina of Taroudant and its authentic souks.
• Explore the gates and ramparts surrounding the medina.
• Visit a local and enjoy a glass of tea.
Discover authentic Morocco by visiting the city of Taroudant. Located in the south of Morocco 76 kilometers from Agadir, Taroudant is one of the most important and oldest cities in Morocco, with an undeniable architectural, cultural and historical heritage. Discover the city of Taroudant at your own pace thanks to our private excursion.
Our driver will pick you up from your hotel at 8:30 am after breakfast. On your way, you will appreciate the beauty of the argan trees and the goats mounted on the argan trees. Feel free to take photos. Then, you will stop in a local village for a visit to a local inhabitant to taste a glass of mint tea. Head to the charming palm grove of Tioute for a donkey ride on a hill just above the Berber villages. After lunch, you will take the direction of the city of Taroudant.
Visit the ancient red city that is located near the Sahara Desert. Explore its medina and souks. Taroudant is renowned for its leather crafts, wrought iron, and its Berber silver jewelry. Visit the medina of Taroudant and explore its doors and ramparts of 3 km² encircling the medina. They can be easily explored on foot, by bicycle or in a horse-drawn carriage. In several places, wooded gardens help to enhance them. Return to Agadir in the evening at around 5 p.m.
• Air-conditioned and comfortable private vehicle (4x4 or minibus).
• Qualified driver speaking French
• Departure and return to your place of residence
What is not included:
• Lunch between 2 and 10 euros and Drinks.
• Personal expenses
• Entrance fees to monuments.
• All extras not mentioned in the program.