Ouzoud Waterfall Day Trip
Ouzoud waterfalls excursion
Discover the impressive Ouzoud waterfalls, one of the most popular wonders in Morocco and the second-highest waterfall in Africa of 110 m in height during our day trip to the Ouzoud waterfalls. Our shared excursion is organized in small groups of no more than 17 tourists, mainly individual travelers, couples or small groups of travelers sharing the same values. The visit is lively and economically advantageous.
Destination: Ouzoud waterfalls
Pickup time: 08: 00H
Return time: 18:00 H
Duration: One day
Category: Group excursion
Clothing: Comfortable clothing, hiking shoes, hat, jacket, shirt and sunscreen.
Payment: Payment upon departure
|1 PRS||2 PRS||3 PRS||4 PRS||5 PRS||6 PRS||7 PRS||8 PRS||9 PRS||10 PRS||11 PRS||12 PRS||13 PRS||14 PRS|
|13.50 £||27.00 £||40.50 £||54.00 £||67.50 £||81.00 £||94.50 £||108.00 £||121.50 £||135.00 £||148.50 £||162.00 £||175.50 £||189.00 £|
Highlights excursion to Ouzoud waterfalls
• Discover the Ouzoud Waterfalls, one of the "natural wonders" of Morocco.
• Enjoy the fascinating panoramic views from the top of the falls.
• Hike with a mountain guide to the bottom of the waterfalls.
• Admire the authenticity of the small village of Ouzoud, located in the heart of the Moroccan Middle Atlas.
• Meet colonies of maggots monkeys bouncing on the site.
• Taste local dishes in a traditional restaurant overlooking the waterfall.
This shared day trip to Ouzoud Waterfalls from Marrakech will start with a pickup from your hotel or Riad in the morning to the highest waterfalls in North Africa (about 100 m high) crossing fields olive. Upon arrival, you will enjoy a hike in the village of Ouzoud. Do not hesitate to explore the region yourself or with the help of a local guide: You will cross the green valley, the shaded orchards and the traditional water mills, and you will make beautiful encounters with the Berbers who live in the mountains.
Arriving at the huge Cascades, you will see the waterfalls falling in full force forming a panorama of magic and rainbow. At the foot of the waterfalls, lunch can be taken at leisure in one of the local cafes which serve delicious Tagines next to the stream with beautiful views of the waterfalls. Going back to the top of the falls you will come across families of monkeys, accustomed to tourists, who will welcome you in their own way! Your day trip to the Ouzoud waterfalls will end in Marrakech, by dropping you off at your hotel or Riad residence.
Our advice for this excursion to the Ouzoud waterfalls:
• Please note that you will absolutely need a comfortable shoe for walking.
• Please note that you are free to choose a restaurant where you wish to have lunch.
• This trip is not suitable for pregnant women, wheelchair users and people who suffer from back pain.
• The invitation to the premises necessarily means a tip.
• You can hire a local guide.
• The excursion is 6 hours driving in total.
What is included
• Transport in 17-seater minibus, air-conditioned, French-speaking driver
• Departure and recovery at your place of residence in Marrakech
What is not included:
• Lunch between 2 and 10 euros
• Mountain guide 2 euros / person
• Optional activities (Raft ride 2 euros / person ...)