Ourika Valley Private Full-Day Tour From Marrakech
The Ourika Valley, a beautiful Atlas village located just 30 km from Marrakech and considered one of the favorite destinations of local and foreign tourists for its magnificent landscapes. Discover this region with our private excursion and enjoy the VIP treatment. Your own driver guide, fully qualified and accredited, will allow you to discover the Ourika Valley in the best possible way.
Destination: Ourika Valley
Departure time: 9:00 H
Return time: 18:00 H
Category: Excursion in private vehicle
Clothing: Comfortable clothing, hiking shoes, hat, jacket and sunscreen.
Payment: Payment upon departure
|1-2 PRS||3 PRS||4 PRS||5 PRS||6 PRS||7 PRS||8 PRS||9 PRS||10 PRS||11 PRS||12 PRS||13 PRS||14 PRS|
|45.00 £||49.50 £||54.00 £||58.50 £||63.00 £||67.50 £||72.00 £||76.50 £||81.00 £||90.00 £||94.50 £||99.00 £||103.50 £|
• Discover the magnificent landscapes of the Ourika Valley, in the heart of the Great Atlas.
• Explore the bio-aromatic gardens of Ourika.
• Visit a Berber family in their home.
• Visit the Berber weekly market (market days: Monday and Friday).
• Enjoy the seven waterfalls of Setti Fatma with a mountain guide.
• Visit a cooperative of women producing argan oil.
• Lunch in a traditional restaurant in Setti Fatma in front of the river.
If you want to enjoy a traditional mountain lifestyle and admire a dazzling nature, Ourika is a place that will suit you perfectly. From Marrakech, an hour and a half are sufficient to reach the Ourika valley. You will pass bio-aromatic gardens where you will discover the different medicinal plants used by the Berbers. You will then have the opportunity to visit a family in their home and enjoy a glass of tea and a snack.
If you coincide with a market day, you will also have the chance to take a tour and discover the Berber souk. Your guide will then take the road to Setti-Fatma. Discover the marvelous panoramas of the waterfalls there and enjoy a hike with your guide on the cliffs at the bottom of the mountains. You will pass by a small charming footbridge that will take you to the heights of the Atlas. Lunch at Setti Fatma in one of the traditional restaurants across the river and last visit to a woman’s cooperative producing argan oil.
• Air-conditioned and comfortable private vehicle (4x4 or minibus).
• Professional and qualified driver speaking French.
• Departure and return to your place of residence.
What is not included:
• Optional guide 2 euros per person.
• Lunch between 2 and 10 euros
• Visit of the Nectarome Organic Aromatic Garden 5 euros per person.
• Optional activities (camel ride ...)