Half-day walking tour of Marrakech (Medina)
Take a private half-day visit to the Medina of Marrakech and enjoy the VIP treatment of your own guide, fully qualified and accredited, that will allow you to discover Marrakech in the best possible way.
Destinations: Guided tour of the medina of Marrakech
Availability: 9H / 14h
Duration: 4 H
Category: Tour with guide and private vehicle
Clothing: Comfortable clothing, comfortable shoes, hat, jacket and sunscreen.
Payment: Payment upon departure
|1 PRS||2 PRS||3 PRS||4 PRS||5 PRS||6 PRS||7 PRS||8 PRS||9 PRS||10 PRS||11 PRS||12 PRS||13 PRS||14 PRS|
|54.00 £||63.00 £||72.00 £||81.00 £||90.00 £||99.00 £||108.00 £||117.00 £||126.00 £||135.00 £||144.00 £||153.00 £||162.00 £||171.00 £|
• Visit the Saadian tombs
• Visit Bab Agnaou
• Visit the Bahia Palace
• Visit the old Jewish quarter "le Mellah"
• Visit the souks of the medina
• Visit the French quarter "Gueliz"
You will first visit the main monuments of the city of the Almoravids, the Saadian tombs, Bab Agnaou, the Bahia Palace and the old Jewish quarter "le Mellah". Then make way for a visit to the souks of the medina and the French quarter Gueliz. Finally, return to your hotel.
• Pick up and return to your accommodation in Marrakech
• Transport by modern tourism minibus
• French-speaking guide
What is not included:
• Entrance to monuments around 5 euro
• Personal purchases
• Camel ride 1 hour at 10 euros per adult and 5 per child
• 2 hour carriage ride at 40 euro from 1 to 5 people