Fes to Marrakesh 3 days Desert Trip
We offer a circuit in the desert of Merzouga to meet your needs to combine the two imperial cities Fez and Marrakech by crossing the middle atlas. Take advantage of VIP treatment. Your own driver guide, fully qualified and accredited, will allow you to discover the desert of Merzouga and Fez in the best possible way.
Destination: Merzouga from Fez and back to Marrakech.
Availability: every day
Pickup time: 08 H
Duration: 3 Days and 2 nights
Category: Private tour
Clothing: Comfortable clothing, comfortable shoes, hat, jacket and sunscreen.
Payment: Payment upon departure
|1 PRS||2 PRS||3 PRS||4 PRS||5 PRS||6 PRS||7 PRS||8 PRS||9 PRS||10 PRS||11 PRS||12 PRS||13 PRS||14 PRS|
|540.00 £||612.00 £||702.00 £||792.00 £||882.00 £||972.00 £||1,062.00 £||1,152.00 £||1,242.00 £||1,332.00 £||1,422.00 £||1,512.00 £||1,602.00 £||1,692.00 £|
• Explore a scenic route, passing through the High Atlas.
• Visit the Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou and the old Kasbah of Amridil.
• Cross Ouarzazate, the Valley of the Roses, the Valley of Todra, and the Valley of Dadés.
• Enjoy the large dunes of Merzouga on camelback.
• Watch the sunrise and sunset.
• Night in a bivouac around the campfire after a traditional dinner.
DAY 1: FES - IFRAN - AZROU - ERRACHIDIA - ERFOUD - MERZOUGA
Departure from your hotel after breakfast at 8:00 am, direction Erg Chebbi. You will cross the Middle Atlas, its green valleys and cedar forests where you will stop to take some photos. Lunch break then we will continue straight on the dunes of Merzouga. There, the dromedaries await us for a one hour walk in the desert of Merzouga. You will enjoy the sand surfing and the magnificent sunset behind the dunes. During the evening you will enjoy traditional Berber music and dinner in the camp.
DAY 2: MERZOUGA - TINJDAD - GORGES DE DADES
After breakfast, depart to Erfoud to visit the fossilized marble factory before continuing to the palm groves of Tinjdad. You continue the journey to the Toudra gorges for lunch. In the afternoon, you will continue to Dades, dinner and second night at the hotel.
DAY 3: GORGES DE DADES - SKOURA - MARRAKECH - OUARZAZATE - AIT BENHADDOU - MARRAKECH
After breakfast, you will take the road towards the discovery of Ouarzazate; Taourirt Kasbah, You will then go to Aït Ben Haddou, where you will visit the old village, the Kasbah (listed as a UNESCO heritage site). Afternoon, departure for Marrakech via the Tizi N'Tichka pass, arrival in Marrakech around 6 p.m., and the driver will take you to your hotel.
What to remember
• Make sure you bring warm clothes in winter (no sleeping bags), light clothes in summer, sunscreen, a hat, good walking shoes, a flashlight, and pants (for the trek on camelback). Shorts and skirts are not recommended for trekking due to rubbing with stools which can cause skin irritation.
• Transport by modern tourism minibus.
• French-speaking driver.
• Night at the bivouac in Merzouga.
• Night in a hotel in Dades.
• Camel ride.
What is not included:
• Lunch at the à la carte restaurant between 2 to 10 euros.
• Visiting fees for kasbahs and monuments.
• Local guide 3 euro per person.
• Entrance fees to monuments.
• Personal expenses.