Desert Trip In Morocco 4 days Merzouga ouarzazate
this 4 days desert trip from Marrakech to the dunes of Merzouga will make you explore the majestic desert of the Moroccan Sahara in 4 days to follow the paths of the old caravan routes, ride a camel in Erg Chebbi, sleep under the stars in your Moroccan desert camp in Merzouga, cross the Draa valley and the 1001 kasbah route. Finally, admire the splendid Kasbah of Aït Ben Haddou. Take this 4-day private tour and enjoy the VIP treatment. Your own driver, fully qualified and accredited, will allow you to discover Merzouga in the best possible way.
Destination: Excursion Merzouga 4 days
Pickup time: 8:00 am
Duration: Excursion Merzouga 4 days
Category: Private tour
Clothing: Comfortable clothing, comfortable shoes, hat, jacket and sunscreen
Payment: Payment upon departure
|1 PRS||2 PRS||3 PRS||4 PRS||5 PRS||6 PRS||7 PRS||8 PRS||9 PRS||10 PRS||11 PRS||12 PRS||13 PRS||14 PRS|
|630.00 £||648.00 £||675.00 £||774.00 £||900.00 £||1,026.00 £||1,035.00 £||1,152.00 £||1,278.00 £||1,386.00 £||1,512.00 £||1,638.00 £||1,764.00 £||1,890.00 £|
Highlights of the Merzouga excursion
• Pass by the High Atlas and explore a panoramic route via the Tichka Pass (2260m above sea level).
• Visit the Kasbah Ait Ben Hadou, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
• Enjoy a visit to the cinema museum in Ouarzazate.
• Admire the fascinating sunrise and sunset at the dunes of Merzouga.
• Discover the lifestyle of desert nomads.
DAY 1: MARRAKECH - KASBAH AIT BEN HADDOU - OUARZAZATE - DADES
The circuit will start with the discovery of the High Atlas and Berber villages. You will pass from Tizi n’Tichka, the highest road in Morocco (2260 m) and the only direct passage that leads you to Ouarzazate and the entire Southeast region. The first stop will be the Telouet Kasbah on the heights of the Ounila Valley. The latter offers you spectacular landscapes of ocher villages, abandoned kasbahs, orchards, and Ksours. Then visit the Kasbah Ait Benhaddou: a site recommended by Unesco World Heritage. Lunch at the Kasbah and continue to the door of the desert and the city of Ouarzazate Cinema! Where you will visit the museum and the Cinema Studio. Then you will continue to the town of Tinghir in the Valley of the Roses where you will spend the first night at the hotel hotel Panorama .
DAY 2: GORGES DE DADES -TODRA - TINEJDAD - ARFOUD -MERZOUGA
After breakfast, a short walk in the palm grove of the Todra valley before taking the road to Erfoud. En route, you will pass through Tinejdad and several Berber villages before stopping at the Fossil Marbles in Erfoud. You will continue towards the impressive dunes of Erg Chebbi in Merzouga. When you arrive, you will leave your vehicle for a nice ride on camels. In the evening, you will witness the fascinating sunset in the dunes. Your second night will be in a bivouac, in the middle of the desert after a traditional dinner around the campfire Atlas du sable .
DAY 3: MERZOUGA - RISSANI - ALNIF - OUARZAZATE
After admiring the beautiful sunrise at the dunes of Merzouga, return to the hostel by camel for breakfast. You will then leave Merzouga to visit the city of Rissani before joining the city of Ouarzazate. In the way, you will pass to also visit, the two villages of Alnif ... Dinner and third night in the hotel in Ouarzazate Pearls of the south .
DAY 4: OUARZAZATE - TELOUATE - MARRAKECH
Your driver will take you on the last day to explore the small villages and beautiful Telouat kasbahs. Return to Marrakech by the tichka pass.
What to remember
• Make sure you bring warm clothes in winter (no sleeping bags), light clothes in summer, sunscreen, a hat, good walking shoes, a flashlight, and pants (for the trek on camelback). Shorts and skirts are not recommended for trekking due to rubbing with stools which can cause skin irritation.
• Pick up and return to your accommodation in Marrakech.
• Transport in modern tourism minibus with French-speaking driver.
• Two nights at the hotel and one night at the bivouac on half board basis (breakfast and dinner included).
• 2 hours of camel ride.
What is not included:
• Lunch + Drinks.
• Local guide 3 euros per person.
• Entrance fees to monuments.
• Personal expenses.