City tour of El Jadida from Casablanca
Mazagan or El Jadida is a beautiful city located on the Atlantic coast a few kilometers from Casablanca. Discover all its charms with our private excursion and enjoy the VIP treatment. Your own driver guide, fully qualified and accredited, will allow you to discover El Jadida in the best possible way.
Destination: City of El Jadida
Departure time: 08:00 H
Return time: 17:00 H
Duration: One day
Category: private visit
Clothing: Comfortable clothing, comfortable shoes, hat, jacket and sunscreen.
Payment: Payment upon departure
|1-2 PRS||3 PRS||4 PRS||5 PRS||6 PRS||7 PRS||8 PRS||9 PRS||10 PRS||11 PRS||12 PRS||13 PRS||14 PRS|
|180.00 £||180.00 £||225.00 £||225.00 £||225.00 £||0.00 £||0.00 £||0.00 £||0.00 £||0.00 £||0.00 £||0.00 £||0.00 £|
• Visit the Portuguese city of El Jadida, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
• Stroll through the authentic alleys of El Jadida and discover its charm.
• Explore the ramparts and the underground cistern of the Portuguese fortress.
• Admire the magical colors of the sunset.
• Lunch with freshly caught fish by the sea.
El Jadida, originally called Mazagan, is a Moroccan city located on the Atlantic coast about a hundred kilometers from Casablanca. Your private visit will allow you to discover El Jadida and enjoy the beach and the calm of this small town of special charm. Take the time to stroll through the alleys of the small Portuguese city and explore its ramparts. Do not miss the Portuguese cistern, a reserve of underground water; built during the construction of the Portuguese citadel at the beginning of the 16th century.
Enjoy magnificent views of the city skyline and the ocean. You will be able to observe the fishermen who go to sea in small boats resembling those of Essaouira. You can relax by the sea or enjoy the beach. And like most coastal cities in Morocco, it is possible to eat many varieties of freshly caught fish. It is possible to buy fresh fish for grilling. A delight! At the end of the day, you can stroll on a dike near the city to enjoy the magical colors of the sunset.
• private vehicle (4x4 or minibus) air-conditioned and comfortable
• Qualified driver speaking French
• Departure and return to your place of residence
What is not included:
• Lunch between 5 and 15 euros and Drinks
• Monuments visit fees
• All extras not mentioned in the program
• Personal expenses.