Marrakech 2 days trip from Casablanca
Explore the ocher city of Marrakech with our 2-days and 1-night private Marrakech tour and enjoy the VIP treatment. Your own driver, fully qualified and accredited, will allow you to discover Marrakech and these monuments in the best possible way.
Departure time: 8 H
Duration: 2 days and 1 Night
Category: Private tour
Clothing: Comfortable clothing, comfortable shoes, hat, jacket and sunscreen.
Payment: Payment upon departure
|1 PRS||2 PRS||3 PRS||4 PRS||5 PRS||6 PRS||7 PRS||8 PRS||9 PRS||10 PRS||11 PRS||12 PRS||13 PRS||14 PRS|
|360.00 £||405.00 £||495.00 £||585.00 £||675.00 £||765.00 £||855.00 £||900.00 £||945.00 £||990.00 £||1,035.00 £||1,080.00 £||1,125.00 £||1,170.00 £|
• Explore the iconic Koutoubia
• Browse the Bab Doukkala market to buy armfuls of scented mint.
• Discover the Djemaa el-Fna square, its most beautiful sites of the sculpted Bahia Palace, El Badi Palace, the Ben Youssef Medersa, Saadian Tombs and the green cactus of the Majorelle Garden.
DAY 1: CASABLANCA - MARRAKECH:
Departure from your accommodation in Casablanca (details of your accommodation are necessary for free care). Stop at the famous Jemaa El Fna square for lunch at a local restaurant (own expense). Take a visit to the different sites of the square, visit the Koutoubia mosque and its magical garden, visit the Menara Gardens planted with olive trees laid out under the Almohad dynasty. Dinner and overnight in a hotel or Riad.
DAY 2: MARRAKECH - CASABLANCA:
After breakfast at the Riad, start a free visit to discover the different historical monuments of Marrakech: Bahia Palace, El Badi Palace, Medressa Ben Youssef. Visit tanneries in Marrakech and visit the Royal Palace. After lunch visits the Majorelle Gardens. Then, we will take the way back, to arrive in Casablanca at around 6:00 p.m.
• Departure from your hotel in a private vehicle, French-speaking driver
• Round trip
• 1-night accommodation in a double room
• Breakfast and dinner
What is not included:
• Lunch between 5 to 15 euro
• Entrance fees to monuments
• Optional activities