Essaouira 2 days trip 1 night in Riad essaouira
Enjoy a private trip of 2 days in the beautiful fishing town Essaouira, nicknamed the city of the wind or even the little Mogador, it is a coastal town located on the edge of the Atlantic, which presents the image of contemporary Morocco through its cultural, social and artistic diversity. its medina, its ramparts, its old port and its beach are all places to discover in Essaouira.
Destination: Essaouira 2 days trip
Duration: 2 Days and 1 night in Riad
Category: Private excursion
Clothing: comfortable clothing, hiking shoes, hat, and sunscreen.
Payment: Payment upon departure
|1 PRS||2 PRS||3 PRS||4 PRS||5 PRS||6 PRS||7 PRS||8 PRS||9 PRS||10 PRS||11 PRS||12 PRS||13 PRS||14 PRS|
|270.00 £||306.00 £||351.00 £||396.00 £||441.00 £||486.00 £||531.00 £||576.00 £||621.00 £||666.00 £||711.00 £||756.00 £||801.00 £||846.00 £|
• Visit Essaouira and explore the cultural and artistic diversity of this magnificent city.
• Visit a women's cooperative that produces argan oil.
• Cross the beach and the famous port of the city of Essaouira.
• Visit the old medina of Essaouira classified as World Heritage by Unesco
• Visit of the Caves and the village of Diabat around Essaouira.
• Take advantage of the climatic particularity of the city for water sports enthusiasts.
DAY 1: VISIT TO THE CITY OF ESSAOUIRA AND ITS OLD MEDINA
Departing from Marrakech, admire a two-and-a-half-hour exotic journey through the cultures of Argans and arid landscapes where you will come across families of goats perched on argan trees.
Upon arrival in the city, you will visit the old port of Essaouira, where you will see the small blue boats of fishermen forming a sublime and unique panorama. Enjoy a stroll along the beach and a seafood lunch before leaving the port for the old medina of Essaouira. You will have free time to explore the labyrinths of the medina, its traditional stalls, and souks and to appreciate the craftsmen making beautiful wooden objects of Thuja. Your driver will then drive you to visit the ramparts of Scala, the city gates and fortifications. In the evening, you will admire the beautiful sunset from the Riad's terrace overlooking the medina. Dinner and overnight in a typical Riad in the main square in the heart of the medina.
DAY 2: VISIT TO THE SURROUNDINGS OF ESSAOUIRA: DIABAT VILLAGE - VISIT TO THE CAVES
After breakfast, direction Diabat: peaceful Berber village 6 km from Essaouira with magnificent views over the city of Essaouira and its bay. Discover the village through a hike, before leaving to explore the Caves present in the site. On the way back, you will have the opportunity to visit a local cooperative of Berber women processing argan oil. You will pass arid paths and breathtaking landscapes to reach Marrakech.
• Pick up and recovery at your accommodation in Marrakech.
• Transport in 4x4 or modern tourism minibus, air-conditioned with French-speaking driver
• Night accommodation in Riad
• Breakfast and dinner
What is not included:
• Lunch between 5 to 15 euros per person
• Fees for access to monuments.
• Camel ride, horse or quad.
• Optional activities "Water sports course"