Atlas Magic 3 day tour in private 4x4
This circuit, between lakes, waterfalls, and canyons, will allow you to see the splendor of the Moroccan Atlas. For more comfort, it is advisable to do this circuit in 4 days. Take this private tour of The Moroccan Atlas and enjoy the VIP treatment. Your own driver guide, fully qualified and accredited, will allow you to discover The Moroccan Atlas in the best possible way.
Destination: Moroccan Atlas
Availability: Daily at 9:00 am
Pickup time: 8:30 am
Duration: 3 days and 2 nights with accommodation included
Category: Private tour
Clothing: Comfortable clothing, comfortable shoes, hat, jacket and sunscreen.
Payment: Payment upon departure
|1 PRS||2 PRS||3 PRS||4 PRS||5 PRS||6 PRS||7 PRS||8 PRS||9 PRS||10 PRS||11 PRS||12 PRS||13 PRS||14 PRS|
|468.00 £||486.00 £||558.00 £||630.00 £||702.00 £||774.00 £||846.00 £||0.00 £||0.00 £||0.00 £||0.00 £||0.00 £||0.00 £||0.00 £|
• Take a ride on the raft to the bottom of the falls.
• Meeting with the colony of wild Magot monkeys.
• Visit the Ouzoud waterfalls, and discover the magnificent landscapes.
• Appreciate all the beauty and the power of the High Atlas.
• Enjoy the magic of the Bin El Ouidane dam.
• Visit of the Ain Asserdoune spring and its beautiful park.
• Discover the lakes of Asli and Taslit.
• Visit Kelâa Mgouna, the capital of roses.
DAY 1: MARRAKECH - BENI MELLAL - OUZOUD
Departure from Marrakech to Ain Asserdoune then the Bine El Ouidane dam to arrive at the Ouzoud waterfalls, superb waterfalls culminating at more than 100 meters in height, in a green environment populated by magot monkeys. Surrounded by multicolored fields and hills, l at your hotel in Ouzoud. Dinner and overnight in a typical hotel.
DAY 2: OUZOUD - KELAA MGOUNA
After breakfast, you will leave to visit the Ain Asserdoune spring and its beautiful park, departure for the valley of roses. The mountain road crosses typical villages then the Dades gorges, you will reach Kelâa Mgouna, the capital of roses then the palm grove of Skora and its traditional kasbahs. Dinner and overnight in a typical inn.
DAY 3: KELAA MGOUNA - OUARZAZATE - MARRAKECH
After breakfast in Ouarzazate, return to Marrakech via the Tizi N’Tichka pass. Visit to the Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah.
What to remember
• Please make sure to bring warm clothes in winter (no sleeping bags), light clothes in summer, sunscreen, a hat, good walking shoes, a flashlight, and pants (for the camel trek). Shorts and skirts are not recommended for trekking due to rubbing with stools which can cause skin irritation.
• Departure from your hotel or Riad in a private vehicle, French-speaking driver
• Round trip
• 2 nights accommodation in a double room with shower
• Breakfast and dinner
What is not included:
• Lunch between 5 to 15 euro
• Optional activities
• Personal expenses