6 day Tours by 4x4 in the south of Morocco
Travel to the great south of Morocco in a private vehicle, an air-conditioned 4x4 with tourist standards, comfortable with your own personal, French-speaking, experienced driver. All our drivers are specialists in their fields, you will discover the Moroccan desert in all serenity with them. Each evening, you will sleep in charming, typical and authentic hotels, or bivouacs according to your choice.
Destination: Great southern Morocco
Availability: daily at 9:00 am
Pickup time: 8:30 am
Duration: 6 days and 5 nights with accommodation included
Category: Private tour
Clothing: Comfortable clothing, comfortable shoes, hat, jacket and sunscreen.
Payment: Payment upon departure
|1 PRS||2 PRS||3 PRS||4 PRS||5 PRS||6 PRS||7 PRS||8 PRS||9 PRS||10 PRS||11 PRS||12 PRS||13 PRS||14 PRS|
|990.00 £||1,080.00 £||1,242.00 £||1,404.00 £||1,566.00 £||1,728.00 £||1,890.00 £||2,142.00 £||2,250.00 £||2,466.00 £||2,700.00 £||2,862.00 £||2,961.00 £||3,114.00 £|
• Explore a scenic route, passing through the High Atlas via the Tichka Pass located at an altitude of 2260 m.
• Visit Ait Benhaddou, the Kasbah of the fortified village.
• Discover the charm of southern Morocco.
• Cross the Berber villages Foum Zguid and the Draa valley with its procession of palm trees.
• Discover the lifestyle of desert nomads.
• Enjoy the dunes of Zagora, Chegaga, and Mhamid on camels, and admire the sunrise and sunset.
• Magic evenings, around a fire at the bivouac, after a traditional dinner.
DAY 1: MARRAKECH - TINGHIR
Departure from Marrakech, from your Riad or Hotel to Ouarzazate via the Tizi N’Tichka pass in the High Atlas (2260 m above sea level). Break-in Ouarzazate, then visit the Kasbah of Taourirte classified as World Heritage by UNESCO. Direction Tinghir which is famous for its palm grove. Dinner and overnight in Tinghir in a typical hotel.
DAY 2: TINGHIR - MERZOUGA
After breakfast, take the road to the Merzouga desert. Impressive dunes await you. Camel ride to the bivouac, dinner, and overnight in the desert, under the nomad tents at the bivouac.
DAY 3: MERZOUGA - ZAGORA
Dromedary ride in the desert at sunrise. Breakfast at the bivouac, then drive to Zagora. Visit the city, then stop at the sign "Timbuktu 52 days" Dinner and overnight in Zagora in a hotel.
DAY 4: ZAGORA - CHEGAGA
After breakfast, depart to the desert of Mhamid. Break in the dunes, and drive to Chegaga, the desert sea. Dinner and overnight at the bivouac under the Tuareg tents.
DAY 5: CHEGAGA - OUARZAZATE
Dromedary ride in the desert at sunrise. Breakfast then drive to Ouarzazate. Break-in Foum Zguid, and Tazenakht, famous for their carpet factories. Arrival in Ouarzazate: visit the film studios, then dinner and overnight in a charming hotel or typical bed and breakfast.
DAY 6: OUARZAZATE - MARRAKECH
Departure in the morning to go visit the Kasbah of Ait Benhaddou, classified as World Heritage by UNESCO. Road to Marrakech, via the Telouet track, located in the Tizi N’Tichka pass. Lunch break. Visit of the Glaoui Kasbah. Return to Marrakech at the end of the day to your Riad or hotel.
What to remember
• Please make sure to bring warm clothes in winter (no sleeping bags), light clothes in summer, sunscreen, a hat, good walking shoes, a flashlight, and pants (for the camel trek). Shorts and skirts are not recommended for trekking due to rubbing with stools which can cause skin irritation.
• Departure from your hotel or Riad in a private vehicle, French-speaking driver
• Round trip
• Camel ride
• 5 nights accommodation in a double room with shower
• Breakfast and dinner
What is not included:
• Lunch between 5 to 15 euro
• Optional activities
• Personal expenses