4 days Marrakesh desert trip to Merzouga
Excursion Marrakech desert trip Merzouga 4 days.
This 4 days Marrakech Desert trip to Merzouga is a deviation of the 3 days desert trip with an extra overnight in Merzouga for people who find an overnight in Merzouga insufficient and want to spend more time at Erg Chebbi dunes to enjoy leisure activities, . You will discover extraordinary and amazing landscapes. This circuit will allow you to visit several magnificent places in Morocco. You will never be bored because you will be busy admiring the details, the topographic and climatic changes of nature. Our shared tour is organized in small groups of no more than 17 people, mainly individual travelers, couples or small groups of travelers sharing the same values. The visit is very lively and economically advantageous because the costs are shared.
Destination: the Merzouga desert
Availability: every day
Pickup time: 7:30 AM from your hotel or your Riad in Marrakech.
Return time: Around 19:30 H
Duration: 4 days and 3 nights
Category: Cheap excursion
Clothing: Comfortable clothing, hiking shoes, hat, jacket and sunscreen.
Payment: Payment upon departure
Please read our tips at the bottom of the page.
|1 PRS||2 PRS||3 PRS||4 PRS||5 PRS||6 PRS||7 PRS||8 PRS||9 PRS||10 PRS||11 PRS||12 PRS||13 PRS||14 PRS|
|110.70 £||221.40 £||332.10 £||442.80 £||553.50 £||664.20 £||774.90 £||885.60 £||996.30 £||1,107.00 £||1,217.70 £||1,328.40 £||1,439.10 £||1,549.80 £|
The highlights of the Marrakech circuit in the Merzouga desert 4 days:
• Explore a panoramic route from the High Atlas and the Tizi n’Tichka pass at an altitude of 2260m.
• Visit the Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou. Listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
• Visit the museum and the Cinema Studio in Ouarzazate.
• Enjoy the big dunes of Erg Chebbi on a camel
• Admire the sunrise and sunset at the Dunes of Merzouga
• Enjoy a friendly atmosphere of a bivouac vigil around the campfire.
• Cross the Draa Valley lined with palm trees and ancient kasbahs.
DAY 1: MARRAKECH - KASBAH AIT BEN HADDOU - GORGES DE DADES
Departure from Marrakech after we will pick you up at your hotel / Riad passing through the Tizi-n Tichka pass, the highest road crossing in Morocco (2260 meters high). The first stop will be the ancient kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou, the magnificent fortified city recognized by World Heritage (according to Unesco). You will have your lunch at the kasbah and we will continue the road towards the Dades gorges, all along the way, you will be fascinated by the details and the topographical and climatic changes of nature. Arrival in Dades Where you will be staying.
DAY 2: GORGES DE DADES - MERZOUGA - THE DUNES OF ERG CHEBBI
After breakfast in the gorges, the second day of the desert trip will start with a departure to the dunes of Merzouga via the Tordra gorges. Arrived at the foot of the dunes, starting point for a camel ride to the campsite before sunset. Second night in bivouac under the stars after a traditional dinner around the fire.
Day 3: MERZOUGA
After sunrise and a typical breakfast, you will enjoy and enjoy your free time in the magnificent Merzouga desert and its incredible sand dunes for a thorough exploration of the Moroccan desert and to do optional activities such as (buggy, quad .. etc.). the third day will be in a typically clean and comfortable hotel, ideal for an overnight stay.
DAY 4: MERZOUGA - OUARZAZATE - MARRAKECH
After breakfast, you will visit the famous Ouarzazate (HOLLYWOOD OF MOROCCO) and the cinema studio (the place of the film industry) in the heart of the desert. In the afternoon, return to Marrakech via the High Atlas mountains.
Our Tips for this 4-day tour in the desert from Marrakech to Merzouga and back to Marrakech
• If you wish to spend the night in a private room at your hotel in Dades with appropriate bedding and the possibility of taking a shower, an additional charge of 10.00 euros per person will be required.
• If you wish to spend the night in a private tent in Merzouga with the appropriate bedding and the possibility of taking a shower in a private room of the lodge the following day in Merzouga before returning to Marrakech, an additional charge of 10.00 euros per person will apply. will be asked. This tour includes stops for shopping, don't feel you have to shop.
• Make sure you bring warm clothes in winter (no sleeping bags), light clothes in summer, sunscreen, a hat, good walking shoes, a flashlight, and pants (for the trek on camelback). Shorts and skirts are not recommended for trekking due to rubbing with stools which can cause skin irritation.
• In shared desert trips, you will share transport with different travelers and not always our main travelers.
• Transport in 17-seater minibus, air-conditioned, bilingual driver
• Departure and recovery at your place of residence.
• 3 nights accommodation (2 nights at the hotel and 1 night at the bivouac)
• Half lunch and dinner
• Camel ride
• Optional guide 3 euros/person at Kasbah Benhaddou
• Drinks and tips
• Entrance fees to monuments
• Optional activities