10 days 9 nights the best of morocco
Morocco is a land of wonders, the land of a thousand is night, or a simple 2 or 3 days will never be enough to contemplate all its magic, that's why we offer you the opportunity to discover Morocco like never. Go on a tour that will make you want to remain trapped in an immortal culture and heritage. A breathtaking tour where you embark on the adventure of a lifetime, ten days of time travel.
Pickup time: 08:00
Duration: 10 Days and 9 nights
Category: Private tour
Clothing: Comfortable clothing, comfortable shoes, hat, jacket and sunscreen.
Payment: Payment upon departure
|1 PRS||2 PRS||3 PRS||4 PRS||5 PRS||6 PRS||7 PRS||8 PRS||9 PRS||10 PRS||11 PRS||12 PRS||13 PRS||14 PRS|
|1,710.00 £||1,800.00 £||2,070.00 £||2,340.00 £||2,610.00 £||2,880.00 £||3,150.00 £||0.00 £||0.00 £||0.00 £||0.00 £||0.00 £||0.00 £||0.00 £|
DAY 1 : MARRAKECH - TIZI N'TICHKA - AIT BEN HADDOU -OUARZAZATE - SKOURA - GORGES DE TODRA (6 H12 MIN, 363 KM)
Departure to Ouarzazate in the morning, we will cross the High Atlas via the Tizi Tichka pass (2260m) passing through several Berber villages. Stop at Aït Ben Haddou Kasbah to visit the Amerindian Kasbah, following our trip in the Toudra gorges through the Valley of Roses, the village of Kelaa and the Dades valley. Once arrived in Toudra. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
DAY 2 : TODRA GORGES - TINEJDAD - ERFOUD - MERZOUGA (3 H, 214 KM)
Departure in the morning for a walking tour in the palm grove of the Todra valley. Before taking the road to Erfoud via Tinejdad and several Berber villages, we will stop at the marble fossils in Erfoud. After the continuation of our adventure trip to the impressive dunes of Erg Chebbi in Merzouga. You will leave the vehicle (4x4) to continue your camel trip to watch the sunset in the dunes. You will spend the night in the nomad tents of the Sahara Desert and enjoy the silence with a starry sky. Dinner and overnight at the bivouac.
DAY 3 : MERZOUGA - ERFOUD - ERRACHIDIA - AZROU - IFRAN - FES (3 H, 214 KM)
You will wake up in the morning to watch the sunrise over the dunes on camels and then return to the hotel. After breakfast, our journey will start towards Fez by several cities, Erfoud, Errachidia, Midelt, Azrou where we will stop to take beautiful photos in the cedar forest, Ifran. The reach of Fez and rest for the night.
DAY 4 : VISIT TO FES
Today, get ready to ride on a time machine and let yourself be transported by the labyrinthine streets of Fez and explore the oldest medina of Morocco dating from the 7th century with its Souks, palaces, mosques, Koranic schools, and Mellah).
DAY 5 : FES - MEKNES - VOLUBILIS - RETURN TO FES (2 H 58 MIN 189 KM)
You will pass vast expanses of vineyards in Meknes. Another imperial city where you will visit the mausoleum of Moulay Ismail, the founder of Meknes, and one of the greatest kings of Morocco in medieval times. A visit to the royal stables and the gates of Meknes will be included. After lunch, continue to the colony of Moulay Driss, where the founder of the Moroccan Empire is buried, and the most spiritual sites in the country. Later in the afternoon, continue to Volubilis, a UNESCO World Heritage site and the site of the largest and best Roman site reserved for Morocco. Return to Fez at the end of the afternoon. Dinner and overnight in your Riad in Fez.
DAY 6 : FES - CHEFCHAOUEN (3 HOURS ROUTE)
Cross the Rif Mountains to the beautiful Berber town of Chefchaouen in Fez, for lunch in Chefchaouen. Then, accompanied by your guide, spend the evening exploring the whitewashed streets of Chaouen, lively with the nicely dressed locals. Dinner and an overnight stay at your hotel.
DAY 7 : CHEFCHAOUEN - TANGIER (2 H 14 MIN 114 KM)
This morning, you will explore Tangier with its northwestern tip of Africa called Achakar, next to it are the caves of Hercules, according to legend, where Hercules separated Africa from Europe. Return to the Medina of Tangier to walk the Grand Succo, and visit the Mandoubia Park before having lunch in one of the famous cafes while your guide tells you about the adventures of some of Bohemian's most famous intellectuals, artists, celebrities who frequented the city took advantage of its international status until the 1960s.
DAY 8 : TANGIER - RABAT (2 H 41 MIN 250 KM)
Today, you will explore Rabat, the capital of Morocco and the king's residence. Visit the necropolis of Shella, the Gardens of Agdal and the Hassan Tower with its mausoleum of King Mohammed V, then dinner and relaxation at the hotel and overnight stay.
DAY 9 : RABAT - CASABLANCA (1 H 7 MIN 86.7 KM)
You will spend this day in the city of Casablanca after your departure from Rabat.
• Visit the majestic Hassan II Mosque, the largest mosque in the world. It overlooks the ocean on an outcrop to the northwest of the Medina, a vast building that houses 25,000 worshipers and 80,000 others in the surrounding squares. To see the interior, you must take a guided tour.
• Visit the Corniche, which was developed in the 1920s. It is home to beaches, swimming pools, cafes and other places of entertainment.
• Place Tour des Nations Unies, with arches of golden stones, housed in the heart of the white city. It is a huge garden with avenues bordered by large palm trees, ficus, arcades, pergolas, and flowerbeds which represent 70 years of chic architecture.
• Visit the Medina on foot: the central market, and the Habbous district which has kept their authenticity. Admire the wall of the Medina, a fortified bastion of the 18th century, through the labyrinth of narrow streets lined with jewelers, barbers, and craftsmen.
You will always find its Skala and its very impressive clock tower from the colonial period.
• Shopping in Casablanca, a city famous for fashion and shopping. It has one of the largest shopping centers in Africa. Morocco Mall is a temple of shopping and leisure. In addition to the Morocco Mall, you will find the Anfa Place shopping center, the Twin Center and the entire Maarif area for shopaholics.
• Visit the Museum of Moroccan Judaism: which opened its doors for the first time in 1977, this museum offers a historical and ethnographic opening on the Moroccan Jewish community, with more than 1500 historical objects including documents, traditional clothes, objects ceremonial and a large collection of photographs. Return to your place of residence. Dinner at your hotel and overnight.
DAY 10 : CASABLANCA - MARRAKECH (2 H 56 MIN 244 KM)
• Bahia Palace
• Saadian Tombs
• Lunch and guide included
• Jemaa El Fna square
• Souks of the medina
• Tower of the ramparts and passage to the royal palace
• Majorelle Garden
• Circuit of the palm grove and the museum of water civilization
Your full guided tour of the city of Marrakech begins around 9 a.m. Your experienced guide will take you from your hotel or your Riad to discover the Medina. You will start by visiting the most important historic sites of the Medina of Marrakech: The Bahia Palace built in the 19th century which reflects the beauty of Moroccan architecture and then the Saadian tombs. After a short lunch break in a Moroccan restaurant, you will continue to the lively place of Jamaa Elfna, where the shows compete with the food stalls to attract your attention, after you will discover the Medina and explore the souks where you can see the craftsmen work on their masterpieces: leather, cooperage, carpentry, jewelry, carpets, etc. The day continues to the magnificent Majorelle gardens designed by the French painter and architect Jacques Majorelle, which contain exotic plants from around the world where bamboos, cacti, and outdoor aquariums form a magnificent work of art in this enchanting place. heart of the red city. You will end your day with a circuit of the Palmeraie and pass by the water civilization museum. Design of cultural innovation and major attraction of the Palmeraie.
• Departure from your hotel or Riad in a private vehicle, French-speaking driver
• Round trip
• Camel ride
• 9 nights accommodation in a double room.
• Breakfast and dinner
What is not included:
• Lunch between 5 to 15 euro
• Optional activities
• Personal expenses