Description+ 450 Votes
Visit Marrakech. Discover all the legends and secrets of the red city with our special tours
Pick up time: 9:00 a.m.
Duration: 7 hours
Category: Private Tour
Recommendations: comfortable footwear, hat and sunscreen.
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
Free cancellation Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a all refund
• Bahia Palace
• Saadian Tombs
• Lunch and guide included
• Jemaa El Fna Square
• Souks of the medina
• Tower of the ramparts and passage to the royal palace
• Majorel garden
• Circuit of the palm grove and the museum for the civilization of water Your full day guided tour of the city of Marrakech starts around 9am.
Your experienced guide will take you from your hotel or Riad to discover the Medina. You will start by visiting the most important historical sites of the Medina of Marrakech: The Palace of Bahia built in the 19th century that reflects the beauty of Moroccan architecture and then the Saadian tombs. After a short break for lunch in a Moroccan restaurant, you will continue to Jamaa Elfna's busy place, where the shows compete with the food stalls to get your attention, afterwards you will discover the Medina and explore the souks where you can watch artisans work on their masterpieces: leather, cooperage, carpentry, jewelry, carpets, etc. The day continues to the beautiful Majorelle gardens designed by the French painter and architect "Jacques Majorelle" containing exotic plants from around the world where bamboo, cacti and open-air aquariums form a magnificent piece of art in this enchanting place. heart of the red city. You will finish your day with a circuit of the Palmeraie and pass by the museum for the civilization of water. A design of cultural innovation and major attraction of the Palmeraie.
• departure and return to your place of stay in Marrakech (within a radius of 6 kms)
• Transportation by minibus for modern tourism
• english speaking guide
• Lunch in a Moroccan restaurant
What is not included :
• Entry fees to monuments: 7 € Majorel garden; 2 € for the tombs and 2 € for the Bahia palace, 3 € for the museum
• Camel rides 1 hour to 10 euro per adult and 5 per child
• Carriage rides from 2 hours to 40 euro from 1 to 5 persons
• Personal purchases