Description+ 586 Votes
Mogador or Essaouira is one of the most beautiful cities of the Atlantic coast of Morocco. It is a small city with a lot of love and a lot of history, discover all the magic of the old town and the traditional market and enjoy delicious seafood typical of the region with our private tour from Marrakech If you are searching for an outstanding discovery of what Morocco has to offer, a private tour might be the right kind of tour for you. All our tours can be tailored just the way our clients wish. These quality tours are flexible; confortrable and secure. It does not matter if you want to experience the most known destinations of Morocco or if you are more excited to wonder around the roads less traveled our private tours are the perfect option.
Availability: every day
Category: Private Tour
Recommendations: comfortable clothes, comfortable shoes, hat, jacket and sunscreen.
Duration 1 day
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
Free cancellation Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a all refund
• The Medina of Essaouira was listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in Morocco in 2001
• Enjoy the peace and the spirit of arts in the city Essaouira.the relatively tranquil medina of Essaouria is a superb place to meander through an old Moroccan medina full of color and character with few encounters with pushy shop owners.
• Visit the souks and shop of the old Portuguese city
• Find objects cedar (stem and root) inlaid with satinwood, ebony, the abalone. Then lamps and sconces iron or openwork copper, slippers and, inevitably, we fall back on cedar ...
• Explore the wonderful argan oil in a woman's cooperative.
• Cross the beach and the famous port of Essaouira.
• Explore the ramparts of the Scala, the municipal market, the neighborhood jewelers and craft complex. Stores along the streets sell a massive variety of beautiful handcrafted items, such as thuya wood products, embroidered clothes and carpets.
•Essaouira is known as North Africa’s wind capital and rightly so.
Days of wind are as common as grains of sand and just south of the Medina are several locations to rent surf equipment or to set up surfing, kiteboarding, windsurfing, or kitesurfing lessons. Essaouira is located on the Atlantic coast, and has long been considered as one of the best anchorages of the Moroccan coast .We will offer many opportunities for discover and answer all your questions concerning about cultural, artistic, and wind sport. Essaouira has A broad sandy beach extends from the harbor to the south also we give to visitors the real image of the traditional Morocco, by traditional market and a lifestyle which is not found anywhere else. Enjoy unforgettable trip through the breathtaking landscapes and is just for two and half an hour from Marrakesh .It is a wonderfully preserved example of eighteenth century architecture and. Do not hesitate to make your first step to visit This amazing World Heritage Site in Morocco.
What is included:
• Departure from your hotel or riad in a private vehicle, driver speaking English
What is not included:
• Lunch between 5 and 15 euros
• Personal expenses
• Any extras not mentioned in the program